Scott’s Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Fertilizer 24-8-16
- Grow more spectacular flowers, bigger vegetables, lush foliage
and stronger trees and shrubs!
- The easiest way to feed and water your garden. Great for use
with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
- Instantly feeds through both the leaves (foliar) and roots
- Ideal for all plants (indoor and outdoor), flowers, vegetables,
and all soil and water conditions.
- Safe for all plants–won’t burn when used as directed.
How to Use
Two great methods for feeding your garden…
With the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder: One feeder refill packet in
the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder will cover 500 sq. ft. in
approximately 12 minutes.
With a Watering Can: Mix 1 tablespoon of Miracle-Gro for every
gallon of water.
Whether you use a watering can or the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder,
exact gallon measurements are not critical, so do not worry if you
use a little more.
For All Flowers and Vegetables: Use 1 gallon for every 10 square
feet of flowers and vegetables, every 7 to 14 days.
For Roses: Use 1/2 gallon for small bushes. Use 1 gallon for
large bushes. Feed every 7 to 14 days.